PLEASE READ THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Information about us
www.londonconstructingexcellence.org.uk (“our site”) is a site operated by London Constructing Excellence Club (“LCEC”, “we”). LCEC is an unincorporated association company operated on a not for profit basis for the benefit of its members.
Other applicable terms
This Acceptable Use Policy refers to and should be read in conjunction with the following additional site terms and policies, which also apply to your use of our site:
- Our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about our use of the cookies on our site.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable laws or regulations;
- in any way that has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any person in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains bugs, viruses, or malware, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other malicious or technologically harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
If we determine, in our discretion, that there has been a breach of this policy we may take any such action as we deem appropriate including suspending or terminating your access to our site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, trojan horse, worm, time-bomb, logic bomb, keystroke logger, spyware, adware or malware, denial-of-service attack, or other malicious or technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.